Monday, June 30, 2008

6 weeks of Declan

Tomorrow D will be 7 weeks old. I can't believe it's been that long already....and yet it's also been a LONG 7 weeks! I have mixed feelings right now: I can't wait to see Dec grow up, get bigger, sit on his own, crawl, eat solid foods, eat better (that has not been easy...), and I also don't want him to be any different than he is now! So many people have said regarding their own children "I can't believe *insert child's name* was ever that small!" I love my boy this small, and I think I'll be sad when he's not....he's just so darn cute!!! And to prove it to you, here's 25 pictures from his first 6 weeks.


Hanging with Daddy, 3 days old.
Ducky Boy. Grumpy Old Man.
First Bath.
Pharoh Declan. 6 days old.
We were having some dinner, and Dec thought Mom should be more decent.
Daddy feeds Dec for the first time. 9 days old.

He started at the top. He ended up there. He's wiggely.
Our strong boy! 2 and 1/2 weeks old.



"I'm too sexy for my crib."
"Yes. I am that cute." 4 weeks old.
D and Papa Gill.
First try at tummy time! I think he likes it! 5 and 1/2 weeks old.
"I'm a happy boy!!"
"You got a problem with that?!"

"Why Mom? Why do you have to make me look more like an old man?"
Meeting Colton....
Colton likes babies! :)
Paranoid much?

"Stop taking pictures already and pick me up!!"
D and Uncle Chris.
First pool time. "It's like a GIANT bath!"
"I'd rather be naked......"
"Or in the swing! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

5 comments:

Alison Wills said...

Awww, I love him...he's so tiny and cute and I just want to cuddle him too!!

Anonymous said...

Great set of pictures. Sorry I have missed my babysitting times.
See you Thursday
Dad

chantel said...

oh i love him...he's so cute! i like his face in the colton likes babies one...it's like he knows the kind of danger he's in!

Anonymous said...

You have been blessed with such a treasure ~ and Declan has been blessed with incredible parents. I love you all! His personality is really starting to break out ~ he'll hold his own just fine with his cousins!
Love, Mom/Grandma

The Looney Kids said...

Thank you! Your son is quite the cutie as well :) I hope everything's going well...hopefully you all are getting more rest these days...