Monday, October 4, 2010

Somone ELSE is getting frisky!!

First, go back and look at this post. Looks like Abby is following in brothers' footsteps. I was cuddling her, rocking her to sleep and I heard her sucking. I knew she wasn't using the pacifier, as it was sitting next to me, so I figured she was sucking on her hands, which was a common activity for her at the time. However when I actually looked, she had been sucking on her arm and had given herself the world's LARGEST hickey!! Check it out:


close up:

That sucker lasted for almost a week. It faded of course, but it stuck around for a good long time. What suckers my kids are! ;)

1 comment:

geetabean said...

I was a little apprehensive when I read the title of your blog! lol What a silly baby. At least that wasn't on your body, right? :o) I think Abby is starting to look a lot like Declan!