Monday, May 5, 2008

What have we gotten me into?

I said this to Trevor a couple of appointments ago. We both thought it was funny.....because it's true. I'm about to give birth to our first child and that is just crazy. In fact, that's what this whole blog is about: Our baby, and pretty much our lives with our baby. We are due in 2 days. I was actually hoping we would deliver today...which I guess could still happen....miraculously. :) But I've pretty much accepted that it won't, and really I'm ok with that. Just as long as it's not much longer. I am DYING to know what our baby is: boy or girl? Declan or Abigail? I guess we'll find out soon......right?

So, anyway, for those of you who want updates, and I am poor at giving them, hopefully this blog will satisfy you! I guess it's still up to me to write and post. I have the next 6 weeks off, so there should be plenty of time to.....oh wait, I'll have a baby to take care of. Well......wish me luck!

1 comment:

Bri said...

Yay Becky! I'm so excited you're doing this. BTW, your pic is hilarious. Miss you babes!