Monday, March 30, 2009

9 Months

Finally! The rest of D's 9 month shoot at the beach. Jake is SERIOUSLY talented with the camera, and I had A LOT of pictures to choose from....hence, there are many here to look at! Now my editing skills are no where near Jake's or Gina's, but I'm working on it!

Oh yeah, and D had his 9 month Dr. Visit last month too. On Feb 24th, he weighed 19lbs 9.9oz, and was....28 inches tall? Oh, I don't remember. I do remember that he is still just a little over the 25th percentile in height and weight, but over 50th in head size! "It's like Sputnik! Spherical, yet pointy at some parts!" :) That was a month ago...who knows where he sits now. He's amazing, that's for sure!


Look Colton, it's MUNO!




















This pose made more sense in my head!


Jake's awesome-ness....


My lame attempt at recreation....



















Trying out the collages.....



I couldn't decide which one I liked better: color or b&w?


2 comments:

Bri said...

You guys are just one cute happy family! Miss you Gills. D is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words Becky. Don't forget that some of the photos are yours also!

Oh, and I don't know if you've seen it in my random mastheads yet, but I added this one a few weeks ago:

Super-sized Danger

Probably about 1 in 50 viewers see his face plastered across the top of my site.