Sunday, March 29, 2009

Blame Twilight

For those of you who have been anxiously awaiting my next blog, and have been very sad/depressed/felt alone by the absence of such blog, you should blame the Twilight series. You should also know that I am only partly serious.....you should also blame Facebook. :) Ok, really, I bring this up because I did just finish the series, which has been keeping me up till 1am all week. Please don't construe this to think that I am obsessed with Twilight and all that it encompasses.....I really only obsess over Harry Potter. Really. I digress......

This is all to say that I VERY MUCH intend to post again in the near future. I have SOOOOO many things to post about. I have a list. Please stay tuned, your patience will be greatly rewarded! :)

(By the way.....has anyone noticed a pattern here? I sure have: post a ton, wait a couple weeks, post a "I-will-post-again-soon-I-promise" blog, and so on....how annoying is that? Ugh, I don't want to be annoying. I'm going to change! HA! Like you haven't heard that before either!)

No comments: