Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know I did! We have a tradition of spending Thanksgiving with Grace's family, and this year was no different! I think we've spent at least 5 or 6 Thanksgivings with them in the almost 10 years my brother has been married to Grace, and we have no intention of making other plans! Every year Trevor's family usually makes other plans (Dawn's in Texas, Danica has Hugo's family, Gary and Nina have Nina's children) and we celebrate with dinner on another day. So we are free to hang out with the Biniasz's, eat Carol's AMAZING dinner, play a game or two, and watch Survivor! :) Tonight we played "Press Conference" and it was so fun! Oddly enough, I did not take any pictures! I took the camera and never even took it out of the bag. :( I didn't even think about it. Tomorrow we are having a dinner with my mom's family, and I will for sure get the camera out! All 3 cousins will be there, so that will make it happen!

So, I know it's been a long time since I posted, and really, my excuses are lame. I have MANY things to blog about: Declan turned 6 months, Gary's 70th birthday dinner, I "quit" my job and we're moving......ok, just to explain that last part real quick: we are moving out of our appt in Fullerton and most likely moving to Irvine. To be closer to Trevor's work and basically have better living conditions. And I plan to work from home so I just "quit" the salon, not from hairdressing altogether! :) Anyway, I do plan to blog soon, I promise. And there will be pictures, I had my own "6 month" photo shoot with D and I want to edit them to look really cool, like my friend Gina does. (I really wish she lived closer so she could give me lessons, instead I have to borrow books from the library on how to use photoshop!) So be patient! :)

Alright........I'll be back.......soon!

No comments: