Monday, October 6, 2008

My Bonsai Family Tree

I realize that not everyone that reads this blog is family, or knows who my family is. Since I will be referencing them often, I'd like to do a little "family tree".....

Becky's Family:
Dave and Joyce (parents)
Chris, Larissa, and Gemma (brother, sister-in-law, niece)
Danny, Grace, Hope, and Baby (brother, sister-in-law, niece, niece or nephew....we'll find out soon!)
Trevor's Family:
Ardi, Gary, and Nina (mom, dad, and step-mom)
Dawn, Jason, Avery, Jack, and Luke (sister, brother-in-law, niece, nephew, and nephew)
Danica, Hugo, Ethan, and Bella (sister, brother-in-law, nephew, and niece)

In case you didn't notice, that's 7 (almost 8) cousins and counting! Yikes! Christmas gets more and more expensive every year! And now we have our own child, too! But we love them all! We unfortunately don't get to see Dawn and Fam all that often as they are in Texas, but we hope to see them soon! They have yet to meet Bella and Declan, and we haven't met Luke. :( Soon!

I don't expect you to remember all this, it's more for me, so I don't have to constantly type "my sister-in-law" and have you guessing which of the 4 I am referring to! Of course there is more extended family, but this will be who I mention most often. We are blessed that the majority of our family lives close and we see them as much as we can. We love our family!!

And because it's hard for me to post a blog without pictures of D, here's a series of shots: What do you get when you place a baby in a swing and put a burp cloth on his lap?

A baby with a burp cloth on his head!



1 comment:

geetabean said...

Burp cloths are seriously the most fun! There are so many things you can do with them. Too cute!