Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Today is (or at this point, was) my birthday! I turned 28.....on the 28th....in 2008! I (because I am such a dork) have been looking forward to this birthday my whole life. I just think it's fun when you turn the age of your birthdate, and now I have! I've heard the term "Golden Birthday" a lot today, so I guess I'm not the only dork! :)

I didn't want to try and plan anything this year, just wanted to have fun with my little family, so the easiest thing to do was Disneyland! My dad works there so he signed us in! Yeah for FREE! :) We didn't get there until 5 because Trevor still had to work today, and I took my sweet time shopping and getting ready, and then the park closed at 8, so we only had 3 hours but that was surely enough! My dad hung out with us....which was wonderful because we got to go on a couple rides!! My main craving when I was pregnant was to go on a rollercoaster! I finally got to fullfill that craving! :) We did Space Mountain, and my favorite: Thunder Mountian, aka the Death Ride. :) Then Danny, Grace, and Hope joined us cause they had passes, and we went on the Nemo Submarine.....ehh. Just watch the movie, it's WAY better! It was a fun night, I'm glad more family was able to join us.

Daddy "getting" Declan

Declan....LOVING it!

D getting kisses from Hope

Grandpa taking candid pictures in the submarine. Apparently D and I both had the same thought....

4 comments:

katie said...

Happy Birthday (a day late)!!!! :)

geetabean said...

Happy belated birthday! Disneyland is way better than Olive Garden. Cheers my friend!!!

Amber Riley said...

I found your blog through Jake's site. Thanks for helping out today!!!
You can check out my site at http://www.theriley5.com
Can't wait to see the pictures he took!

The Looney Kids said...

Happy Birthday, that looks like fun! I use photoshop for the collages...I just got it and I LOVE it, although I have A LOT to learn...and not much time to do so...